To access the Newhouse NHStorm Server:
• Go to the “desktop”
• Go to the “control bar” and select ‘Go’ and go to the bottom of the drop down window and select ‘Connect to Server’
• In the text field labeled “Server Address:” type in: NHStorm
• Click on ‘Connect’ in the lower right hand corner of the window
• After a second or two a new window will pop up prompting the user for a username and password
• Enter the appropriate information provided below and you will be given access those areas of the server you are permitted to access
Copy your assignment file/folder into the appropriate Assignment Drop folder.
All course folders are disabled and removed from the servers at the end of each semester. The decommissioning of accounts begins on the first day after grades are due to the Registrars Office. Students are encouraged to backup their data before the end of the semester to prevent any data loss.