If you have access to Apple’s Messages and can take advantage of this opportunity, the process is simple:
• Launch Messages.
• Go to File > New Chat.
• Change the Type pop-down menu to Video Chat.
• Then type in my username (strongclaudia) and hit Chat.
The rest should be fairly obvious, and if not, we’ll work it out together. (Email me to get my attention if iChat isn’t working.) Once I’ve answered, I’ll ask to share your screen. (FYI, iChat supports MobileMe, Mac.com, AIM, Google Talk and Jabber accounts.)
Before you call, please make sure …
• your status is NOT set to invisible.
• you have closed all applications other than the ones needed for our call.
• you have your design document(s) open and ready to go.
See you online.